INDONESIA. Jakarta: Maserati MSG Racing driver Maximilian Günther secures his fourth win within the ABB FIA Method E World Championship on the GulaVit Jakarta E-Prix 2023, main by 2.822 seconds to Jake Dennis of the Avalanche Andretti Method E Workforce, who curiously began the race in second place and completed it in second place too. This was Günther’s first within the iconic blue livery of legendary automaker Maserati.
Mitch Evans recovered from the dramatic all-Jaguar collision on yesterday to safe third place, virtually 18 seconds behind the Maserati MSG Racing driver. This win helped Jake safe very important factors, and he completed only one level behind TAG Heuer Porsche Method E Workforce driver Pascal Wehrlein in Drivers Standing.
– Commercial –
The motive force duo of Sacha Fenestraz and Norman Nato, driving the Nissan, made late progress to seal fourth and fifth positions on the grid, respectively.
Envision Racing’s Nick Cassidy misplaced his championship chief place to Pascal Wehrlein after his automobile got here into contact with the latter throughout an overtake. Wehrlein, TAG Heuer Porsche Method E Workforce driver António Félix da Costa, and Edoardo Mortara of the Maserati MSG Racing group secured sixth, seventh, and eighth positions on the finish of the race.
– Commercial –
With 5 races remaining in Season 9 of the ABB FIA Method E World Championship, the TAG Heuer Porsche group leads within the groups’ standings with 212 factors, adopted by Envision Racing at 190 factors in second place and Jaguar TCS Racing at 171 factors in third place.
Coming subsequent within the ABB FIA Method E 2023 World Championship is the 2023 Southwire Portland E-Prix, scheduled for June 24 within the USA.
GulaVit Jakarta E-Prix outcomes: Prime 5
- Maximilian Günther (Envision Racing) Time: 44:57:285 Secs Factors: 28
- Jake Dennis (Avalanche/ Andretti Method E) Time: + 0:02:822 Secs Factors: 19
- Mitch Evans (Jaguar TCS Racing) Time: + 0:18:498 Secs Factors: 15
- Sacha Fenestraz (Nissan Method E Workforce) Time: + 0:19:307 Secs Factors: 12
- Norman Nato (Nissan Method E Workforce) Time: + 0:19:924 Secs Factors: 10
The Driver’s standings after Jakarta E-Prix
- Pascal Wehrlein (TAG Heuer Porsche Method E Workforce level) 134 PTS
- Jake Dennis (Avalanche/ Andretti Method E) 133 PTS
- Nick Cassidy (Envision Racing) 128 PTS
- Mitch Evans (Jaguar TCS Racing) 109 PTS
- Jean-Éric Vergne (DS Penske) 97 PTS
The Workforce standings after Jakarta E-Prix
- TAG HEUER PORSCHE Method E Workforce, 212 PTS
- Envision Racing, 190 PTS
- Jaguar TCS Racing, 171 PTS
- Avalanche Andretti Method E, 156 PTS
- DS PENSKE, 39 PTS
About Jakarta Worldwide E-Prix Circuit
– Commercial –
The racetrack, which consists of distinctive banked sections, undulations, bumps, and a mixture of technical and high-speed sections, brings all the very best parts of road racing to Ancol Seaside. The two.37km, 18-turn circuit has a capability of 40,000 guests per day, and the occasion is the world’s first net-zero sport that’s 100% powered by sustainably sourced HVO.
Additionally Learn: Spanish GP: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya to Take away Closing Chicane from F1 2023